Our Gold Coast office is located in Robina. Our agents dispatched from the Gold Coast office service all suburbs in and around the Gold Coast, including rural South East Queensland and Norther New South Wales locations.


If you need an agent in the Gold Coast area to serve Court documents, such as an Initiating Application for Divorce, Application for Parenting Orders, Magistrates, District or Supreme Court Claim and Statement of Claim, QCAT Application or Claim, Subpoena, or any other document, such as a Statutory Demand or Letter of Demand, please do not hesitate to contact our Gold Coast office.

Gold Coast Office:
2/2 Energy Circuit,
Robina QLD 4226
Due to the Cornavirus we request that all documents are posted to our Postal Address and not to our office address. Thank you!

Get in touch

Upload your documents / files here

Document 1:

Document 2:

Document 3:

Document 4:

Send Message
Send Message

Family Court Documents

Divorce applications:

  • Initiating Application for Divorce
  • Affidavit of eFiling
  • Marriage, families and separation brochure
  • Any other document filed with the Court relating to a Divorce Application
  • Acknowledgment of Service

For more information on serving Divorce documents by hand, see the Service of Divorce section on the Federal Circuit Court website.

Response to a Divorce application:

  • Response to Divorce
  • Affidavit in support
  • Any other supplementary documents

For more information on serving a Response to a Divorce, see the Service of Response section on the Federal Circuit Court website.

Parenting Order applications:

  • Initiating Application for Parenting Orders
  • Affidavit in support
  • Notice of Risk (if applicable)
  • Financial Statement (if applicable)
  • Marriage, families and separation brochure

For more information on serving Parenting Order documents, see the Service of Application starting a proceeding section on the Federal Circuit Court website.


  • Subpoena for production
  • Subpoena to give evidence (requires attendance at Court)
  • Subpoena for production and to give evidence

For more information on serving Subpoenas, see the Service of Subpoenas section of the Federal Circuit Court website.


Civil Court Documents

  • Claims & Statements of Claims
  • Complaints
  • Writs
  • Subpoenas
  • Applications (initiating and interlocutory)
  • Statements of Financial Position
  • Notice of Hearings
  • Summons
  • Enforcement Hearing Summons


Other documents

Personal service of any document is recommended where there is any concern that the recipient of the document may ignore the document if it were served by any other method (ie. Post, email or fax) or where the sender wants clear and indisputable evidence that documents have been brought to the attention of the recipient. We are willing to serve any document on any recipient, whether the recipient is a person, business or corporation, sole trader, partnership, firm, property manager or Warden. We have previously served the following kinds of documents:

  • Confidential letters and documents
  • Letters of demand
  • Defamation concerns notices
  • Deeds of settlement, deeds of acknowledgment
  • Letters where an acknowledgment of receipt is required to be signed
  • Binding financial agreements
  • Property settlement documents
  • Documents that required to be hand couriered that clients did not want to put in the post